Friday, February 12

I'm gonna let it SHINE


Wheee..a week of holidays to come!haha.How's the whole week of school?As usual..busy busy busy ANDDD busy!homeworks..secretarial stuffs and marching.all crumpled in a tiny room.Basically,my period of sleeping per day is only about 4 to 5 hours??and the most is only hours.I missed out my 3 hours of beauty sleep =(

Received valentine's request from my two so called Hubbies!haha.love love love =)




Jelly beanie

who's this???

awwww
Everday..sitting beside Yee Laine..I'll laugh a lot.and surely will go high when I cant solve something regarding homeworks.haha.My most random song is we are family! And Suet Yee and Yee Laine will bang the beat to their table cause we go high!Melenie also go crazy at times.We talked about eating shit with bread..ewwwww!but yeah..Yee Laine,Mel,Me and our leader Ash go crazy all the time.haha.

Something funny happened..Ker was talking something bout weight,she seems to be worried of her weight.hmm..talked bout metabolism rate and all those stuffs.Ker said she dun wanna talk to me because wadever I suggest will offend her.hahahaaha.

MEL : You noe..you're like Cik Latizah…
KER CHYI : AHHHHH!
ME : *drops pen..stopped writing and open eyes widely
ASH : *stares at me with her wide eyes too
MEL :*closes her two ears with her palms
YEE LAINE : acted as usual..slumber..
JIA WEN : WAAA!Siow Jean wad happened?
ME : *shocked..didnt say a word
….
HAHA.Melenie didn't mean to say Ker Chyi is like cik latizah who is actually a plus size teacher.but it frightened Ker and she screamed out so loud.in the class.and it gave us all a big shock.LOL.such a big BIG reaction.haha.

Had horse shoe practices for Thinkings Day on the 22nd.I love the song.I'M GONNA LET IT SHINE =D  marching practices are really tiring and it contributes in torturing my feet!

No comments:

Post a Comment