Sunday, January 31

The weekend.


Check out Suet Yee's blog about our high times.haha.It all started with me being random to sing Meet Me Halfway.And btw,Suet Yee is officially my psychologist because I get high and crazy easily.. And I hope she remembers to bring some syringe and medicine tomorrow =)
Bao Bao is still missing.THE MYSTERY OF THE MISSING BUN Staring Tay Tan Bao.Teddy is missing too =( I'mma bad mama =(
******
CNY is two weeks away.. Mum had been all busy making biscuits and frying stuffs.I would love to help but I'm also busy with Rangers Log.. Guess wad?Mum got me a set of colour markers just for my log.I feel like a jolly little girl.Colours everywhere! TEEHEE =DD
Something special wad could it be?Mum made something new this year.Its SOUR CREAM AND ONION biscuits!.. My favourite Pringles flavor.and it tastes exactly like Pringles but in a cookie form =D

Seaweeeeeds!

yummy yum yum!

******
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY JIE !


Made her a pair of ear rings.. She've requested for hoops because she do not have any.So I got her wad she wants.hahaha.This is special because everything was hand made.Bought the beads and crystal and just made it up for her.It ain't easy..haha.And I can't believe I got REAL SWAROVSKI CRYSTALS for the ear rings.goshh..its not that cheap.Now my pocket is empty.hahaha.

Anyway,I bet her fiancé will get her something better from Perth.haaha.Had raspberry cake from Deli Garden.yummy cakes from there =))
I find it hard to believe but Loo Sen got her a bottle of Bird's nest.. wow factor!haha.

We LOVE you =)

******
Visited Loo Sen's working place today.Shopped and I got myself a new dress for Cny =)
 

CHI SIN!Sis tyring to imitate maryln monroe.haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment