Saturday, January 16

16/1


Finally my favourite day of the week..its SATURDAY!Guess I have stuffs to complete this weekend.diary is full of tasks for myself.Sincerely apologizing to Kogi for not being able to attend her sweet sixteen party.Hope she'll enjoy herself away!...Sis and I might be going to survey wedding stuffs =)

Bro went for a job interview with Minn today.and I'm surprised they got it.haha.YAY ME! No more seeing Loo Sen at home *cheers! =D

*****

Cycled around the neighbourhood with Amanda yesterday.seems that I'm only free on Fridays because the rest of my evenings are to spend in tuitions.LOL.I was talking to ah kitt zhai and Amanda talked to a miserable bald cat which came by us.LOL..it was really funny the way she talked to the cat and the kitty only replies meow.
 
AMANDA : eh,why you so botak?

CAT : meow.

AMANDA : really ah?

CAT : meow.

AMANDA : Aiyo…so sad for you lar.

CAT : meow.

(Laugh out loud!silly girl!)


 *****

Had uniform AGM yesterday.and whoa.new 8th coyians = 95 heads! Haha.that was actually pretty shocking..if only some understand why I said shocking.. lets just wait and see the amount that will quit later on =) we did the " We are 8th coy " yell in the class where the meeting was held.and whoa again!it was loud and the stomping can cause quakes in the school.I can actually feel the furniture moving.LOL.. long live 8th Coy =)

*****

Am currently having a blue card.. It's called Larian-thon.sounds lame.we should have dance-a-thon again.haha.well as usual,gotta collect money for the school's development.we're given two months.plenty of time =)
I would appreciate it with my full heart if anyone would help me to collect fund (:


 *****

"You're mine now"
=)


No comments:

Post a Comment