Friday, January 29

Upsy topsy


Its true..life in form four is really busy.. It's a FRIDAY =D told myself to update bloggie when I come back from school..soo..here I ammmmm.

Had tans and loads and piles and stacks and everything else of homeworks on Monday.. Daphne and I kept asking wad special day was it that we got so much homeworks.this is wad I call child abuse.haha.anyway,basically almost the whole class of 4 Kekwa slept late that night because I got a lot of feedbacks saying how stressful it is.I guess..we all need a special psychologist for the class.Soon leading to depression.haha.
******

Attended Sports practice.House was running out of cheerleaders.. actually no.. many wanted to join but Adelyn was being choosy and eliminate some.ishh.Kept begging Mel and I to join.. Seriously,I don't even look like a cheerleader =.= Lead the whole yellow house members back to school.Was walking alone cause Melenie was leading the other forms.. Suddenly a motorbike guy
horned few times at me on the way back passing parade.. and he suddenly called out LENG LUI! how strange. I felt weird and turned behind.the whole form threes were laughing and smiling at me.goshh..I was feeling so shy that time.hahaha.Odd stuffs =.=

******
Thanks Shaun for your donation! =))
Thanks Boon Sing for the songs! =))

Anyway,last Thursday attended Chem tt.. On the way walking downstairs.Shaun suddenly called me.
SHAUN : Jean..see this.which one will you choose?
ME : *sees his shirt .. GOD..money or love?
SHAUN : which one will you pick?
ME : Hmmm..I'll pick WAR!LETS HAVE WAR!
DAPHNE : HAHAH.
******
Have I mentioned?I dislike my BM teacher.She's mean and evil.she's a meanie!But I dun hate her as much as my frens do.I just DISLIKE.there's a big difference there.Take a look at Daphne's note in

http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#/notes/daphne-leong/4-kekwa-family-in-distress/271525902707

Classmates supported! =)

Had LM today.finally decided on the new board.sad to say..soon we're handing over =( LM is always fun because we laugh a lot.awww…will be missing those days a lot.Will miss pineapple lady??NAHHHH.hahaha.

Teng Kuan came back to SMC today.wheeee =) got her log from her.My mission is to get it done by this week.Wish me luck! =)
******
I'm just being used?
******

No comments:

Post a Comment