Friday, January 8

Pretty first week.

Finally settled into a class today.got the class of my own choice.pretty satisfied and lucky to have back all my frens in the same class.Will miss having Jing,Kai Yen,Jun Ting and all as classmates.I do wish we would have some time laughing together.haha.

Daphne,Yee Laine,Maine,Mel,and Ash and I are will be together for two years to come.haha.Was oh-so so nervous when the teachers were calling out names of students and placing us all in classes.I see frens everywhere together..luckily getting their close frens with them again.asked Yee Laine something and got a silly answer…
ME : Yee Laine,wad if we all in the same class again?

YEE LAINE : DIE LORRR!

ME : HAHAHA!dumb yee laine!haha.



Well I opted for accounts class and its suppose to be the 4th class to settle.I guess the teachers wanna make us worry on purpose.hahaha.The last class to be called is 4 BR.I waited anxiously hoping my name not to be called out.and YES!we all survived,the remaining in the halls are all my classmates now.haha.Well we looked around and I assumed we can all work very well together,I love my class.
Hi I'm Jean from 4 Kekwa =)

That's how I'mma introduce myself next time.
*******

Got all the prizes presentation today.Our group won for the binaan thingy..haha.Our "LOVE BRIDGE" snatached the first place.hmmm..we got prizes for others like senamrobik..Bm folio..and oh!our explorace 1st place too.haha.Although we didn't get the best class,we got a lot of feedback that Orchid actually should won it.but its okay.We do have the spirit =)

my presents.there's MICKEY =D
*******
Oscar peed in the house the other day and poor thing got caned by mum.he actually emo-ed.haha.








Awww he's so cute when he emos.dun even wanna choi us.haha.






1 comment:

  1. HAHA!Pity Oscar la..look so cham..Like wanna cry only.Welcome to the Kekwa Family (=
    Used to be the nerd class.Other than the people at the back of the class like ME.Hehe

    ReplyDelete