Monday, January 4

3rd January


So today's the very first day of 2010 schooling.or probably the first step in f4 year.Woke up early to get ready..put on the oversized uniform and make sure every strand of my hair is in place.haha.Xiao Wei came to my house this morning coz she's a little afraid of entering the 1st day of morning session alone.haha.took my breakfast..Daphne's car arrived and I'm good to go!

 
Met with all friends at the usual place..the sudut bacaan.Wei Yeh and I talked about stuffs and Amanda came.She couldn't stop taking about YKY(shortcut of a girl's name) haha.she was exageratting of how Lala the girl is and the way she takes pictures and that SOMEONE would actually like her.hahah.She was so soo much hyper up right early in the morning.I guess she had a sugar rush.haha.

 
Assembly..back to singing the anthems and ikrar stuffs.Speeches…speeches and on going speeches.And I somehow don't get it why the teachers are speaking so so loudly as if we couldn't hear them.haha.according to Melenie..they were having a WHO'S THE LOUDEST competition.hahaha.well,I guess Pn.Loh and Pn.Maziah are good rivals.haha.The new batch of form fours had to remain the hall for orientation.

 
After recess,shifted to the lower hall.gosh…dirty floors but we gotta tolerate for the sake of the new form ones.subjects by subjects..teachers gave breifing on.Mr.Lai's talk was seriously hillarious and CUTE!hahaha.he sounded like Santa Claus for some reason.haha.

 
My bum bum is pretty in pain now.Orientation till Thursday.God bless us through please =.=



Physics tonight =)

No comments:

Post a Comment