Saturday, January 2

New Year 2010


HAPPY 2010 ! =D

MORNING

Went JJ.wanted to watch Alvin and the chipmunks but unfortunately the tickets were SOLD OUT :( So Suet Yee and I watched Princess and The Frog instead. The movie was actually not bad.quite entertaining and quite funny at some parts.haha.Disney's very first black princess..Tiana.Pity Raymond the firefly..awww..

 
Met up with Kitt for lunch.Ash and I had twister fries!Heavennnnn!That's probably one of the great thing during the CNY season.anyway,I'm not really a fan of the prosperity burger.but I just simply love the fries.hehe.Kitt treated McFlurry =)

 
Met quite a lot of familiar faces there.I dared Suet Yee to say Hi to Hannah her bestfriend
and she did.haha.Saw little juniors too.met with Teng Kuan with her family,We went kai kai looking for gifts.
Bought someone something =) A nice day out but I'm too tired to keep walking so I went home with Loo Sen by 4 =)


EVENING

Came back and got a message from Jevin and Suet Yee each to go cycling.hmmm..went out again then.Cycled with Suet Yee.Met up wif Jevin and Kitt along the way.Sorry Jevin babe..sorry for not going Beacon Point.Bike got stuck or something.cant turn to the left.Suet Yee and I tried to but its abit too hard.Kitt and Jevin tried too but there's just something wrong..Kitt called Loo Sen to help me.hahaha.I didn't kena scolding!haha.went jogging then.


 "NEW YEAR…NEW BIKE!! =)))) "

That's just wad I told mum.she laughed at me.haha.



NIGHT

Had dinner at k10 with Richard's family.oh well,he announced to his family by showing sis's ring on the finger.haha.We talked bout the wedding details but not so in detail yet actually.haha.Sat on the right of sis and Richard sat on the left..Sis hates Chinese sausages so she gave it to me on the right and Richard on the left.She gave me more and Richard told me " She gave you more..she loves you more than me" I was thinking in my own heart..DUHHHHH!


Guess wad?
Sis told Richard that everything I request for the wedding must be done.


Awwww…I love sis <3
*******


No comments:

Post a Comment