Saturday, January 9

240th post?

Done physics tt homework yesterday.couldnt really get everything but thankfully I managed to memorize some stuffs.Loo Sen tried teaching me but I hate it when he teaches me.Its just somehow I wont understand…conclusion here,I dislikes physics.It does nothing but contribute in killing an innocent individual's brain.

******

So yeah..i was stressing bout physics yesterday.Sis and mum were in the living room with us.Oscar was hanging around too.My crazy sister asked me to pass a clip to her.So I did.She caught the clip and pointed it to Oscar and said "I CLIP YOUR BALLS!"said that out of a sudden.HAHAHA.poor doggy

Sis and I bought Oscar a new toy and some snacks from ABC Pet Shop.Sis gave the new toy to Oscar like giving an award.She said " Oscar,for being such a nice dog,I will present you this toy!!" she shook hands with Oscar too.omg..so so lame.We bought some sort of milky drops for Oscar as a treat… she took it out and said ...

" Oscar,this is for me for being such a great dog owner.."



SHE TOOK THE DOG FOOD AND PUT IT INTO HER MOUTH! *speechless…
(she says its yummy too )

******
My room is going pink =D !


p.s that's my hamba named Loo Sen =)

No comments:

Post a Comment