Tuesday, January 12

Dum dum dum


Nothing much for this week.Went to PC Fair with bro and sis on the weekend…hmm…met a lot of familiar faces from every corner.haha.Vil Minn was there and I met bro's fren named Jeean.He is a really really funny guy who lives right across the street from my house.haha.Jane was there too.I felt the weirdness when they promoted to Loo Sen and I.and they're super hilarious.haha.As a result of our trip,sis got a GPS.We played with it on the way to Jusco.Just type JUSCO and the route will take us there.Fun fun fun! =)

 
Attended physics class yesterday night.As usual,Daphne and I couldn't hold back laughing.Mr.Ng is ..hmmm..he just sounds lazy and funny.haha.

 
Went for bio tuition this evening.Davinia dumped me for Ren Ee and I acted like a drama queen.Acted as though as I was feeling lonely because she dumped me.haha.she got tricked by it..cant blame the innocent soul huh?haha.Lesson was funny today.as usual,talking bout "BIOLOGY".

 
School these two days were just fine.kinda like my class.haha.Had first music lesson yesterday.Our Moral teacher makes me laugh a lot..especially the moment when she stared at Daphne.LOL.Today we laughed a lot for some funny reasons…or maybe no reasons.hahaha.Keep telling Yee Laine to "MASUK KANDANG!" lol.It bothers when I need to stand up to let her in and her legs can never rest.another thing..

 
Yi Lian's sister is getting engaged too!

And even better…

She'll be the bridesmaid.Just like me =)



House AGM was held yesterday..the captain is Miss Lau.as much as girls hate her for being fierce..I like her a lot.she's funny and actually nice.haha.I LOVE ALL MY HOUSE TEACHERS!!! They're all oh-so sporting!got vice secretary post.hate secretarial job since 8th Coy gave me nightmares.haha.Club AGM was held today.got the same post again.gosh.haha.whatever,I just wanna collect some extra points for my co-curricular report.

 

Read it three days ago.Prefer it wayyy wayyy more than those pejuang stories.

 Tomorrow…another busy day is yet to come closer.there goes my crazy routines.
Having slight fever.Hope to recover =)





No comments:

Post a Comment