Wednesday, March 3

Marching in March

We are already in the month of March.and yeah I guess everyone agrees that its pretty fast.Whee…zoom we are in the month of March.everything is coming upon really quickly.Larian-thon
is this Saturday.Sports day
is coming up soon.and monthly exam
in just around the corner!and for the month of March..babes gotta go bankrupt because our birthdays are weeks after weeks!hhahaha.let see..

This week : 5th Kai Wen

Next week : 11th MINEEEE =D

Next next week : 16th Zatil's

3x Next week : 23rd Yee Laine

25th Ser Lynn

April : 6th Charmaine

April 15th Amanda

April 25th Melenie

GOSHHH!


 

Haha.,The I.U. Day date has been announced today.Auditions for performances will be held after the holidays.Suet Yee asked Melenie and I whether we're still interested in dancing and we're like nahhhh.hahah.

Had sukantara this morning.1oom run in 17 seconds.Thankfully I passed.The whole time in Padang Abdul Jalil I was listening to Zatil and Melenie singing BABY and SOLO.and also BLAH BLAH BLAH.gosh.those melodies are now stuck in my head.I think I kinda lost my voice because I was I kept cheering "GO YELLOW!!GO GO GO!!RUN!!"
Before making a move to the padang,all the houses were yelling and cheering.I think Yellow has the most amount of people and they shouted pretty pretty loud.GO YELLOW! =D

Auditioned for running.I'm in 4x100m.yay my favourite event of all!


 

Marching as usual.we've roughly know the formation and its really fun.I kinda enjoy marching with the rangers although the weather is superbly hot and sunny.and its really really tiring.hope we will win this year and bring the glory for rangers.

Bye gotta go.going for add maths tuition later =D

No comments:

Post a Comment