Sunday, March 28

Zat Zat's day

And yes people.I did switch off my house lights yesterday.still I see idiots accross the streets leaving their lights on.well,this year's Earth Hour didnt really catch much attention to the people of Malaysia.Anyway,I did my part =)

Went to Zatil's bday lunch just now.didnt expect it to be grand but when I reached the front of her house..saw a tent and i was thinking 'WOW'.LOL.Daddy asked me wad's going on and I told him "a bday party?" haha.well its a combination of her niece's,cousin and her bday.Food were great..cooked by her brothers.and we had these sweet apetizers.nice nice =)

Amanda,Mel,Daphne,LiTing,Zat and I sat down and chit chat while eating.Mel ate alot.everything went into her mouth.LOL.sang HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Zat and pictures here and there.Her sis told us to do the GAGA pose and so we did.hahahaha.funny moment.Her cake was really nice.its a lady bug.



Yummy =)

Later then we chit chatted.Amanda Zatil and I planned something BIG.
                                     get ready for our domination =)

No comments:

Post a Comment