Monday, March 15

Meat Grinder


Babes came over friday night for sleepover.we planned to watch a show introduced by Amanda.Its called Meat Grinder.Well we chit chatted,laughed,imitated Pn.Sharifah's acts and all before watching it.around 11,we ate my bday cake and then to the movie.NERVOUS!haha.somehow..I dunno how but just somehow I was feeling the chills when I inserted the DVD into the player.haha.We grabbed snacks,drinksand pillows.
I was almost ready to click PLAY till Mel said this :
MEL : WAIT I NEEDA GO TO THE TOILET FIRST!
ME : GOOD IDEA.I'LL BE SO SCARED TO GO LATER.
ZATIL:OKAY LETS GO.

LOL.so we all rushed out of our comfy place and went for the toilets.

DONE!so we got back into places.clicked PLAY.and the first scene was kinda..i mean sorta creepy to me.LOL.Off-ed the lights..but mum say better not because we'll get even scared.okay..so the show wasn't REALLLYYYY scary but it does makes you feel disgusted.thanks to scenes like killing,blood
everywhere,stabbing,sawing,poking through skins,grinding,hammering,and chopping bodies!


 
EWWW!


Didn't screm much but only when mel starts to scream.I turned around at almost the end of the movie because I was seriously disgusted.Credits to the director for making it looks soo real and well SCARY.more of GORY.

 
    Mum watched with us too.I kept telling her.. "Mummy don't watch!Later cannot sleep!!"
haha.


Meat Grinder


We went back to the room.Camwhored and stuffs.jokes and stuffs.stories and OTHER stuffs.haha.till everyone was tired,we slept.and YAY!I gave Ash a night time sleeping with me.HEH HEH HEH HEH HEH!

Sis and I went to Wedding Station
on Sunday.she had confirmed her dresses and we've found a place for a custom made dress for me and mum =)


Went to Papparich with sis too.spent my time onlining on my mobile.then we walked around.such an exhausting day today.

No comments:

Post a Comment