Wednesday, March 31

End of march 2010


Today..31st..March is taking off.byebye!it has been quite a busy but funmonth =)

Woke up late this morning.. well..I did sleep early yesterday.I fell asleep reading sejarah.Felt my head was really really HEAVY.Had weird dream about my two uncles who weren't in this world anymore.then mum woke me up and told me I'm late.anyway,managed to get ready in time.Didnt feel so good when I wake up.Thought twice before going to school.Guess I'm heading to a getting sick period =/ and now..I'm still having a headache =(

Had PJ lesson for the first time with Cik Ayu,according to her,its her first time teaching PJ too.LOL.she's my chem teacher too and I like her =) She told us to stretch and all and then she say "Kamu mainlah apa-apa yang kamu suka "LOL.Wanted to play badminton but couldn't.

And so Mel suggested BOLA BERACUN a.k.a POISON BALL/IVY .initially,it was only a few of us then the whole class joined in.haha.it was FUN =D I couldn't stop screaming..well that's just JEAN.haha.

We played galah panjang too.Ashley became my group's MAMA.haha.I have no idea why everyone were so afraid of me.it feels like they aimed of catching me most of the time.and Yi Lian kept telling her group to "Jaga Siow Jean jaga Siow Jean!don't let her pass!" LOL.yeah I noe you girls feel inferior when I pecut.HAHAHA.Maine,Mel,Hema,Yee Laine,Roselyn and everyone was defencing me.hahah.

Lastly,we played ICE AND WATER. Haha.Became THE ICE.we ran around A LOT.so yeah we sweated like mad.when we all went back to the class,we were all exhausted and worn out.haha.Overall,I like PJ today.its really fun.especially when the whole class plays and laughs together =)

 
Nothing much for the rest of the day.Physics lesson Mr.Lye was funny.after recess,no teacher came in.I tried using my time to study accounts but cant.Too many influences around.haha.


I like my today.
But I don't fell so well =(

No comments:

Post a Comment