Friday, March 26

Cheerleading and Tug-of-war

Last wednesday..had cheerleading and tug-of-war comp.
Excitement!Everyone gathered to watch and we got to skip classes before recess!

Draw lots
all the houses
awww i like this

*taken from facebook =)

Next stop.TUG-OF-WAR!
Melenie and I went over to our team and gave them support.
We kept saying Go yellow you can do it blah blah blahhhh!
Miss Lau,our teacher was there too.we are all one happy family.its nice seeing all of us so semangat and we constantly support each other.I dun think other houses have the teamwork we Yellow House have =)

AWESOMELY WE WON.according to the representatives,it was a piece of cake for them =))

Our bionic woman/class teacher/add maths teacher =D

Stephanie was telling me "wow I see the sizes of yellow house people also I start to tremble"
LOL

*during the finals

Phyliss and Wei Yeh representing Blue house.PULLLL!
Paveena trying to be Ronaldo.We won that round!!
VICTORY!
Miss Lau rejoicing after our victory,She gave Mel and I a hug and treated us Popiah =))

*****
Had sport rehearsal this morning.well everything went well.

Semangat R A N G E R S!

No comments:

Post a Comment