Monday, March 29

Monday again

Assembly this morning.As usual,sang the songs with the choir people.Waiting for miracle that one day choir people will naturally come out to sing.but that will never happen =__=  anyway,Pn.Loh announced about the Larian-thon amount.

TARGET = RM 50,000
COLLECTED = RM 82,000 +

Thanks to everyone who contributed =)

It feels good to be back into studies since Sports Day is done.I miss my old moral teacher =( moral classes used to be filled with laughter across the class.but now it seems different.aww..If only I own the school administration.. Got back many papers today.hmm..they were fine I guess.I believe I can improve though.Ng Weng Kitt,its time to start intensive study.heh.

Chit chatted with gang today.hahah.and we figured out that Ash's name can be ABU.Abu means Ash.LOL.we laughed alot today.

Had music lesson.Saw Evelyn and Corrine there.the first thing that they say is..

EVELYN : Siow Jean,join choir.
ME : HUH?dun want.I didnt even audition.why should I ?
EVELYN : cause Pn.Florina wants you so badly.and you're on the music board.secretary right?
ME : Uhuh.don't want.i dun wanna join.
EVELYN : Join lar.I know you can sing.
ME : errr..no?
EVELYN : * pulls my hand to the keyboard* sing these notes
ME : *sings*
EVELYN : Okay you're in soprano.
ME : huh??why???I don't want.
EVELYN : Just join.
ME : ish fine.
 then I went to Pn.Florina

ME : teacher..you win.I just joined choir =___=
TEACHER : *claps hand* goooood!
ME : AIYOOOOO.

AND so I'm into choir just like that.haha.well its good.no need to  audition like the others =)

Jean,its time to end what you've started =)


No comments:

Post a Comment