Friday, March 5

Friday the 5th


Been marching a lot these days.finished up all the formations.hey its kinda cool.Its kinda fun marching with frens and being able to get the results of formation gives a pleasant satisfaction =) and if you think I'm not tanned…well..I will be.SOON ENOUGH.it just takes time okay Shaun??hahaha.

I enjoy sitting at my place.enjoy listening to Afiqah and Humaira singing behind me.and Yee Laine always talk nonsensical stuffs that makes me laugh.haha.

Been studying hard these days.god please help me by making me not so sleepy by the day.I just need time.and to me,TIME is even more precious than GOLD.


 
Sadly,I'm sick of people asking me the same question.will reveal it in my blog one fine day.its just that people dun wanna accept the fact which is stated clearly.A NO is a NO.
Am now chatting with a Pin tai lou names Ng Weng Kitt.god please save me.



Charms charms charms.how can you not love them?

Party tonight…Larian-thon tomorrow!


No comments:

Post a Comment