Saturday, March 27

SMC 63rd Sports Day


Lets let out a big relief..
PHEW!
SMC's 63rd annual sports day is over today =)

Let me tell you an embarrassing story of myself first.Maybe I'm just too nervous.or maybe I'm just dumb?

Slept at 11.30 yesterday.. double checked all my stuffs that I needa bring.Okay.TIME FOR BED!... Somehow…just SOMEHOW I woke up at 12.34 am.
On my mind,I was thinking.. 'OH!ITS TIME TO GET UP!omg.today is sports day!"
Turned on the lights,offed my air cond and grabbed a towel for shower.Passed by the clock.ITS ONLY 12+ ??Grabbed my phone..time = 12.34 am.
SHOOT!Went back to sleep.miserably.
Yeah I admit I'm kind of a doink ;)


Reached stadium early.Met up with fellow yellow house board members.Picked up stuffs for the marchers and all.Get ready for rangers marching.Kinda nervous actually.No time to waste,we marched up to the judges view.. did our formation.It was PERFECT =D no one did any obvious mistakes.Stood for so long.thanks to the speeches but on one in rangers fainted.Thank god =)

Right after marching,I actually stripped!stripped into pj attire.changed my shoes.haha.sorry no choice.running event on the way!went up to the waiting spot.took my number tag from Miss Lau.Cheered so loudly while waiting for my event to come up.Kept shouting like a mad woman.GO YELLOW!!GO SMC!!

YEAH SMC IS PROUD!Got to kick MGS's asses for both under 18 and under 15 we snatched the first place =)
The time is here!
Gathered my fellow team members.went to the field.omg.the time is coming.and miss koghi says " para peserta sila ambil tempat masing-masing" Yellow house in lane 4 ,grabbed the baten…ke garisan..sedia..BANG!All I can do is to run my heart out.and SO I DID.we had a really goooood start.I was the first to pass the baten to Robaiyah.on and on and on.

I kept screaming YELLOW YELLOW RUNNN RUNNN!!! Went up to Paveena.And she crossed the line the first.WOOOOO!!I kept jumping and screaming for joy.hugged Paveena.awww..hugged cheryl and robaiyah too.AWESOMENESS!for first class,second class and third class…yellow house snatched all three medals!
But sadly,rangers didn't win.Dun wanna comment anything here.Yeah I felt like crying a bit because its so sad that judges were so bias.Well,this world its just unfair huh?I hate bias people.anyway,go rangers.We shall take back wad we deserve next year!

Time for gathering.Yellow house marchers were super duper nervous about marching results.and when they announced " Johan pertandingan kawad antara rumah rumah sukan jatuh kepada…….RUMAH KUNING!" OMG.we jumped like mad.Waved our flag so high up and screamed.We rejoiced.wad makes me smile so much is that we have a lot of spirits in us.
Marching

Proudly Rangers
Macot done by Mel,Pn.Florina and meeee!nice?
She's suppose to look like the simpsons.(down here)




After event

The champions.the happy team =)

We have the yellow spirit!glad to be on the exco.GONNA MISS EVERYONE

Group.

yellow peeps

Yellow VICTORY =)

No comments:

Post a Comment