Tuesday, June 1

Biology AIHS

Ponteng-ed school yesterday since there's no exams.No choice but to get my body and soul to school in the afternoon.We had sketch practice but only 5 of us turned out.gotta go on anyway.Life must go on,right?Had some drafts and practiced some early scenes.No choice but Amanda have to compensate for all the missing people.I had really really great laughs there.Amanda made us laughed like crazy.We couldn't help ourselves laughing to the point that the afternoon teacher came out and shh us.ooops sorry!

Yesterday was such a miserable day for me.Thank goodness for Daphne,Mel,Amanda and Zatil =)

Jevin told me he was in singapore.My mind was "what?!you got to be in heaven while I'm stuck here studying??"  haha.Anyway,hope you enjoy yourself there babe!

Right after I came home,I went to grab my phone and turn it on.Here we go

1 new message
*clicks view*

From : Daphne
"Daphne's in the hosp now.Road accident.In a coma now.Can you please help me tell her form teacher that she'll not be able to sit for the exam?Her mother here.Tq."

My heart fell.My heart jumped out.
My heart is in a mess!
Without hesitating,I clicked call but no one picked up.Ran as fast as I can to use my house phone to give Melenie a call and asked whether she got the news.I was about to tell my mum to fetch me go to whichever hospital she is in!

Then Mel told me that she was joking.Mel had the same reaction as I am too.omg.Daphne's has gone mad.and that's really scary.Its not a nice joke you know.You made me worried like hell!Called up Daphne and told her no more of this.hahaha.
____

Went tuition as usual at night.Was surprised to see Kevin there.haha!and the guys made those irritating annoying noises when he enter.Come on people..have some maturity and grow up!It ended early.Daphne and I was chatting with Kevin till our car arrived =)
_________

Guess who's camp shirt this is
*smirks*
=)
________

Bio was...
oh gawwwdddddd.

No comments:

Post a Comment