Monday, June 28

Monday blues

I'm sorry =(
I didnt mean to be so restless.
_____

There we go.. Monday assembly as usual.. More choir girls but still where are the rest?Embarassed of yourselves?  Yen Fong and Uma shared out gathering stuffs with the whole school.Go rangers!

I'm going to support every words and actions that will do good to mankind.Therefore,I'm bringing as much stacks of newspapers I have and also some soft toys for Project Cambodia.Kalai's mum is sponsoring 20 toothbrushes.wow.Lets keep bringing in everything we can afford to give =)

Remember I took a test last Saturday?For Rangers?an the results are out today.Thank god!Passed!
Having another oral test this Thursday.. Omg.here we go again.. I thought I could just get over it and put my log aside.. Yeah right,I was now proven wrong -_-

Music today.. Form fives joined us.Ought to predict that we will have some discussion.. and I was right =D  With Pn.Florina,we started dividing jobs and who's incharged of what what and also what.I will be supervising angklung kreatif with Daphne and Michelle.More skipping classes day.goshh =/

PN.FLORINA : Michelle,Siow Jean and Ker Chyi please see me on wednesday.
ME : Teacher,for what?
PN.FLORINA : going to introduce you to the form ones for angklung.make sure you scare them and horror them enough.Must make them be scared of you.
ME : LOL.whooaaaa!

Then we started on tradimode stuffs.omg...so many things in mind now.Tradimode is going to be something different this year.its somehow..BIG.

PN.FLORINA : find the midis!be creative!learn how to cope!fit yourself into the right instruments!bla blah blahh.
haha.

BYEEEE =D
so much things to do in so little time =/

 

No comments:

Post a Comment