Friday, July 2

Accumulation

This week :

Monday
Had the worst nightmare in my entire life.. Its somehow undescribable.. Heard thousands of cats meowing at me with the high frequency,dreamt of dejavu,many other stuffs I've forgotten and the worse part is.. dreamt of someone poking/pushing/pinching me down.Dreamt like alot of nightmares in an hour time.By the time I woke up at 1.30am,I felt the pain on the place I got pinched.

Went to mum's room.Glad I slept soundly enough.

 Will dream catchers work?
__________
Tuesday
Planned to dominate pasar malam with Ash.. but it was raining.So we went to Tesco to get some stationeries to be donated for Project Cambodia.. Met Pn.Florina there.haha.Got 2 boxes of pencils,10 erasers,4 rulers and 6 pens.Ash got a number too.
and wow!

Our class succesfully collected approximately 300+ pencils when we were actually suppose to donate only one pencil each. 
almost over 100+ erasers
uncountable pens
great number of toothbrushes
Addition of sharpeners and colour pencils

Semangat membantu oleh 4 Kekwa =)
Big sponsor by Zenli and Kalai.
Project launching
______
Wednesday
Nothing much!Hmmm..sad news from Mr.Woon =(
Found out my bruise.No idea how I got it.and its 7cm long =.=

_____
Thursday
Rangers Oral test + Bm ULBS!
Passed both.thankfully.
Such a sleepy tiring day.ahaha.

Got my position results.ahahahaha.
No comment

My bruise =(
 ______

Friday
Struggled to keep awake during bio.. urgghhh. Then we planted plants for our Moral project.We planted little Melissa and Ethan =DD

Bonding time with the class peeps.. We laughed over the small curry plant and our babies in the middle.Saw a so called snake and the whole class over reacted while Ash try to smash it.LOL.

Spent the last two period in chapel.ahhh..music comes alive!
My fellow tradimode-ians..we have not much time left =/  
______
Tomorrow..
5 Senses test.
Teng Kuan : Get ready to play!

=D

No comments:

Post a Comment