Saturday, July 31

Stare

Lets start off with my condition.
Cough?
Its getting WORSE.'

Mum and sis left for KL.no mummy for 2 weeks ='(

Mum and Loo Sen took me to parade yesterday,right after the show.
Have I mentioned?
We put on a show or so called filming for Shahira from Paris
.She's suppose to fulfill her task or assignment before returning back to International School of Paris.It wasn't any troublesome at all.She picked up really really fast =)  So we dressed up in full black and recorded in chapel.Guess what?I've learnt a new drumbeat which I LOVE oh-so much.hehe =D

Saw Alex and Jevin both in Parade.gave them a wicked smile.
Scarryyyy...  (according to them) LOL.
Loo Sen bought me clothes.A new pair of jeans and also a new blouse!
Got Yi Lian a shirt for her birthday!oh yeahh :-
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!
Lee Yi Lian 
 You're 16.but you can still stay weird and lame as you are because
 that's YOU!I love you for just the way you are =)


Dominate Ou
You can keep calling me dumbo.Have a blast,Don gor =)
____

A sudden Rangers interview this morning.It was scary when Mel entered.Gradually,the creepy feeling just creeps away.haha.I just answered truthfully and honestly.Nothing to hide,nothing to lie.My heart was still beating even after the interview but it went off.Thought back on my answer and thinking "was it right to say so? "  Oh well,i didn't pretened =)

Went parade and had brunch with babes.we walked and just walked and window shopped.
Bonding times =)

No comments:

Post a Comment