Saturday, July 10

Drama + Hiking

Drama with babes yesterday.. Dress code = RED!Loo Sen fetched Mel and I there and met up with Daphne,Ash,Zatil,Yi Lian and Yee Laine =) Saw many familiar faces while waiting with Mel.Ren Ee gave me a surprise when she came.Darren pushed me into something guilty,grrr that fella!haha,We sat quite at the back.. All the front seats were taken.

Didn't really get to witness the full thing.now its a disadvantage of being a shortie.haha,For the first half,no one was really paying any attention.There were chitty chatters everywhere.Went out during the break to see Loo Sen at the scout stall.LOL.


Well lets just say,the drama turned out how we expected it to.
Loo Sen drove Ash,Mel and I back.And oh..Drove ah Kitt to Kopitiam on the way =)

Came home and Mel and Daphne started on their badges.Cut paste pins and everything else.we kept complaining how tired we are.LOL.
Have to wake up early the next morning pulak.
-I didnt follow mum and dad to Fraser Hill.too much homeworks.currently home alone with sis =)  -


HIKING - Spicy Theta my patrol name
Woke up earlier than ash,daph and Mel.. Had to prepare sandwiches for patrol members.I've made sardin and egg sandwiches.Mum drove the four of us to school.

 Pui Kay amazed me.she completed all 24 tags all by herself.Not that I didnt offer my help as a PKK..she just seems to prefer doing it alone.amazing =)  I love the tag.it was CUTE and SPECIAL.We worked all together.I searched for the spicy picture while Pui Kay desgined the background.Jia Wen helped out.each and everyone did =)

 Theta symbol plus chili which represents SPICY
Theta = Degree
Spicy = HOT

we are the DEGREE OF HOTNESS!

Hiked to Polo Ground.Journey was pretty enjoyable.at least everyone enjoyed the view of the huge houses we passed by.LOL.and everyone perasanly say its their grandma/uncles/aunts/even dog's house.LOL.

Joined the line dancers in Polo Ground.well,only some of us who wanna syok sendiri xD

The aunties taught us to dance NOBODY =D

Then it was time to go off for GAMES.
 Vivien Wong made us sing Happy Bday in Korean.Walked on the painful stepping stones.Solved a picutre puzzle.Picked up rubbishes.Ate sour stuffs.Carried people.The game is kinda fun.There were clues everywhere.


Overall,Spicy Theta WONNNN =DDD 
Thanks to the cooperation between Ruth,Pui Kay,Jia Wen,Kerry and I. Although we have the least number of members,we did really well and had everything under control.I love my patrol =)

 These two cousins got themselves into wet water.LOL.and now they're wrapping their feet up with black plastic bags.For the journey back,they survived with the plastic bags underneath their shoes.hahaha,silliness!

Hiked all the way back again.We went high singing Lady Gaga songs.especially Ash and Daphne.I called them "the live radio".Guessing everyone will be having muscles aches by tomorrow.Or maybe just today.haha.

We also sang : The more we get together,together,together,
The more we get together,
The merrier we'll be,
For your friends are my friends,
And my friends are your friends,
The more we get together,
The merrier we'll BEEEE =D


One of the best Rangers event to me =)


No comments:

Post a Comment