Thursday, July 29

Worthwhile..

Such a saddening day
Why must the kementerian be so mean to us?
Its such a gloomy morning.All the 4 Kekwaians were talking bout it.
Yeap.Convent will be experiencing a really great LOSS.We were all ready for our very last lesson.Thankfully and hopefully its true,we'll still have another week with him.
People come and go.but this is just sooo.. unacceptable!
I felt like tearing but didn't because I didn't wanna embarass myself.haha.Still..everyone was feeling down.

You were the one and only teacher that make Physics lesson oh-so great,interesting!

That's you,teacher!
Oh god,I don't want Mr.Lye to leave us.
He's definately a ONE-IN-A-MILLION teacher.
Why oh whyyy??
____


And I'm sorry *** ***
you might as well look for someone else to be your partner for the prom.
Not getting a date for prom doesn't make you hopeless,
Just leave it all aside and
Get yourself focus for SPM!


No comments:

Post a Comment