Wednesday, July 14

Gaga curse

Annnnndddd soo!Hey bloggie.. I'm suppose to have add maths tuition but sadly Mr.Woon left us for UTAR.happy for him but awww.. how about us?Yikes =/

No assembly on Monday morning.Woke up at 2.30 the night before to catch the finals.Usually,that isn;t something wise for me to do but hello?My Spain is in!haha.Kitt and BS woke me up with their calls and messages.omg.. Joined Loo Sen that night.such a stupid match.ain't no adrenalin rush and the extended time delayed my sleeping-back time.haha.anyway,glad that Spain won in the end =D

Rikmun : OMG.MUI YOU'RE AWAKE???
Me : I KNOW RIGHT.I cant believe myself too.
Rikmun : LOL


The Digi person came for a ceramah on keselamatan.That was one of the least boring talks.seriously attracted my attention and I couldn't stop myself from laughing at his hilarious jokes and actions.Especially the camwhore pose he did.LOL!

Days were tensed up.. till yesterday when the clock almost strikes 3 in the afternoon.omg.we finally managed to complete two songs.such a joy and satisfaction.Rehearsal today worked out well.. I was .ahhh..hectic!exhausted.First for choir,then run in the hall for my angklung girls and then prize taking and then tradimode.Having some major headache right now!

During rehearsal -
Jing : okay everyone ready!!
Me : ready people!shh shh!
Jing : *beats her drumsticks 1 2 3 4 5 6 *
Everyone : *plays twinkle twinkle little star ROCK VERSION! *
Valerie : WAD ARE YOU ALL DOING??
Me : warm up..warm up =DD
.....

Val : Okay people.serious.play your gaga now.
Jing : *beats her drumsticks 1 2 3 4 5 6 "
Everyone : *plays mary had a little lamb rock version! *
HAHAHA.

I love it when each and every intruments blend together =)

-I need my heels!-

No comments:

Post a Comment