Thursday, July 8

Open Day

And soooo...I practically skipped lots of classes for Tradimode and angklung.oh gosh.I'm worried =/
rehearsal again and again.we were great.we cope together really well and we finished a song in less than 2 days.Bad Romance =)

Open Day was pretty fine.No complains and mum sat for only 5 seconds.LOL.She didnt say anything but "very good girl".ahaha.duhhh!I sit right in front of you teacher.I'm not the kind of girl who talks when teaching is proceeding and I don't eat in class.So much for the crimes.

 Watched Titanic yesterday.awwwwww-ness <3
  Look at this ,Teng Kuan!! =DD
Have you noticed?Kate Winslet looked so much different comparing the past and the present.

Didnt bother watching yesterday's match.Nahh..I ain't typical but I'm on Spain's side.. Woke up for school and got updates from Shaun,Bs and Kitt .Yay!Spain pawned the German's asses.Came to school and laughed at Ashley about it.. LOL.

 

A winner never quits and a quitter never wins
=)

No comments:

Post a Comment