Tuesday, July 6

Coming on and on

Sunday,I succesfully played Hey Jude on the piaaaanoooo!and the reason why I love this song soo soo much is because : a) It can be sang as Hey JEAN
                           b)My beloved,Lee Dwayze sang it.
                           c)Its just so soothing and calming and definately inspiring =)


Back to Mondays..Let me recall what happened?HMM...nothing much.Morning assembly with crazy long long speeches by Puan Loh.oh..she made me deaf.Why must you raise your voice when you were just using a microphone?haha.

Started Angklung practice.The form ones are pretty good and hmm..pretty fine to control.haha.Learnt up two songs.Yay!now we're left with one last song..which is my favourite QUE SERA SERA .ooohh...how much it reminded me of old happy jolly times =D

 Days ahead are going to be crazy. Tons of homeworks and preparations for Speech Day.Pn.Florina bought us our headgear.AWESOMEEEEE!For the very first time,she pleases us =)

-That's just a little short update-

We don't need a clown to make a smile =)

No comments:

Post a Comment