Saturday, July 3

5 senses test

Yesterday evening was fun with Daphne!We walked and jogged around her neighbourhood for 2 hours.. We somehow just stroll along every turning and path that we can possibly see.At some point,she just doesn't know where she was taking me and thank goodness!we didnt get lost =D  I think by now..I know Daphne's route area better than her.LOL.

 we met Yung Wei a.k.a Bob halfway.Luckily there wasn't any silent awkward moments.hahah.We told him bout that _____ which we hated and talked a little here and there bout guiding and scouting.

ME :Tomorrow cooking comp right?
YUNG WEI : yeap.and we havent decided wad to cook.
ME and DAPHNE : whatttt??!!tomorow's the comp already.
YUNG WEI : I KNOW.

HAHAH.

We've made such an achievement,Daphne =)
_____

5 senses test this morning.. They were fakely fierce.LOL.Passed that all. that evil Hui Yean told me some answers wrong but I know it was correct.hahah.Learnt V -formation.It was pretty cool.The commands are familiar with 8th Coy's.so we practically have the basic of commanding.We passed that!

Doing it again once more for Shahira.We have faith in you,Shahira! we're in this together =D
____

LOOK at you.LOOK at me.
wanna compare?
_____

Blogging from Meru house.Using Alienware now.haha.its bulky in some way.Enjoying ice-cream cake and Coffee Bean which we took away on the way here.. Its nice listening to the water sound of the pond.Still..that big koi fish scares me.
_____

Miching!!are you okay?
Cheer up darling =)

No comments:

Post a Comment