Sunday, August 1

A new month again

Its already the 1st of August.
time passes so fast,eh?
 Many great and not so great things happened.People come and people go.
The next teacher to walk away from my life is Cik Nazimah.Awww..she's one nice teacher.Don't know when she will leave but I wish you all the luck along your way,teacher! =)

Has been in contact with sis through mail.According to her,mum and her left Changi Airport around 2.50 pm.
Next destination : Manilla.

Found this on Suet Yee's blog :-


LOL.apparently the book actually belongs to her mum.That itchy hand girl found it in her mum's closet.haha.We signed and took a sticker each.I chose the crown.princessssyyyy =)
_____

I'm not replying your texts anymore.
Just so you know,I'm not angry at you =)
_____

Life has a focus.and mine is to study really hard.
Screw my looks and social life.
I just wanna leave this place
Maybe have a country lifestyle =)
_____

There's gotta be more to LIFE

No comments:

Post a Comment