Friday, August 13

Friday the 13th

Happy Friday the 13th everybody.Lets hope nothing supersticious and unwanted occur for the day.Now let me recall what to update this whole week.

Monday
Worked up really hard to complete accounts folio.Such a stressful thing to do.Putting all the urus niaga together really is a crazy yet confusing thing to do.It involves all the calculations and oh goshhh..brain storming.

I'm sorry to YOU.I am really tired and frustrated that monday.Maybe it is also something good for you to stop texting me.I hope you'll get over me and strive for your SPM.that what really matters for this time of your life =)

Tuesday
Double tuition for the day.

Wednesday
The very FIRST day for all 4 Kekwa girls to go home early.
Like seriously,for this whole year,the only early times for our dismissals are at 1.50pm.Extra classes?2.30 pm. Ahhh..it does feels good to go home early and have lunch at a normal lunch time =)

Selamat Berpuasa to all muslims =)
Seriously,I salute you all.I couldn't live an hour without food.haha.

Relatives came from KL.Apparently,uncle was affected by an unknown virus.Yikes.Cousins trip to Australia was canceled for that.Uncle,I pray for your health everyday!

Dad took me to the doctor AGAIN.Coughing for 3 weeks already.Consulted Janet's dad.Apparently he still couldnt figure out the main reason why do I suffocate while coughing.And also i've been waking up every middle of the night coughing and struggling to breathe.

Doctor : When you take this medicine,you will experience your hands trembling or shaking.
So,don't get frighten when it happens.Its just a little side effect.
Me : ohh...okayyy.. *thinks to myself : OMG HOW CAN??!I HAVE EXAMS!*

Yeap.My hands are shaking now =(

Thursday
Took music monthly exam in the chapel.
It was kinda simple and straight forward.That Suet Yee and Jia Wen misund pulak.They thought I was so "Genius" that I don;t have to study for music.Don't you know that theory is everything on your finger tips.LOL.

Friday
Cik Nazimah's last day.
We had performances and a huge heart-shaped card for her.
Thanks teacher for this whole 3 months.Its been fun and you've been really really nice.And ohh..thanks for the keychain.


I really enjoyed Maths lesson today.All the singings and guitar playings.Wheee =D


No comments:

Post a Comment