Sunday, August 8

Sodium Chloride

Watched  Salt with Yi Lian,Siti,Mel and Yee Laine yesterday.
Well its a hangout for Yi Lian's belated bday.Mel fecthed me there.We met up with Yee Laine.Went round to buy Yi Lian's present.MELENIE HEW LY YI was distracted!She got herself a present instead for Yi Lian.LOL

Saw so many people are around JJ.

 ME : Mel,why so many people wan?
MELENIE : Its a saturday,Jean.
ME : HUH?You sure?
MELENIE : duhhhhh!
*thinks thinks thinks*
ME : Oh yeahhh!I thought its a Friday pulak.why ah?
MELENIE : Cause we have school this morning -__-

Thought I wouldn't enjoy it.But hey!I DID! haha.We called it "Sodium chloride"
Pretty good movie.At first,Mel,Laine and I kept thinking whether Evelyn Salt is innocent or actually evil.We couldn't stop wondering.So much of the suspenses.I was the only one being so silly there.There were many killing banging slapping whacking shooting crazy violent scenes!!I kept closing my eyes.My friends laughed at my silliness.LOL

And I enjoyed lying down on Yee Laine's shoulders =D

I got my McD ice-cream!HEAVENNNNNN!

A wonderful day with babes =)
____
Dad took bro and I to the PC Show in stadium.
We got ourselves a new LCD monitor.
Brand?Acer.Yay!
And and also a new webbie =D

No comments:

Post a Comment