Friday, August 27

Accounts madness

Who would ever thought I could wake up at 7.30 this morning?
Haha.oh well,I just did.Woke up just to complete accounts documents.Assetbase has not been much of a help.Anyway,Daphne and I decided to take the long road and do it all by ourselves.By then,maybe we will have more satisfaction once the work is done and ALSOOO.. its OUR own hard work =)

And so its a girls' day out today.
Daphne came and picked me up at around 10.30.We headed to Popular.I got myself an account book.Needa buck up with accounts.I'm not giving up so easily.I may fall for the past monthly test,but that doesn't mean I will fall all the time.With a little faith and work,anything is possible =)

Ash joined us in Popular.We then headed to get Daphne's stuffs which include her iPod sticker and earphones.haha.The both of them ended of getting themselves a mini fan.How cute.haha.Did not buy anything for myself.Nothing really attracted me.

Wanted to have lunch at Chatter Kopitiam.But somehow we went off after sitting down for a short while.LOL.how silly of us.We went to Food and Tea instead.Ordered an amount of food and shared off.hahah.Chit chatted and all.And hey..its pretty worthy!
Came back and continued accounts.
Sat and stare and got my fingers lingering non-stop on the keyboard.
Whent the clock shows 6.30,I've finally completed everything.OH MYYY..one document can actually take up 30 minutes of my life.

Till then,
Chines Opera presentation!

No comments:

Post a Comment