Tuesday, August 31

Independence Day

 HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY!
I was being a good kid and went to school yesterday.Booyah Maine.There's not any celebration so we studied was usual.13 absentees from my class.Studies went on as usual.Yee Laine and I enjoyed ourselves very much! =DD we started singing the bubblegum song.hahah.And it went on to Daphne.She went back and learnt the song.

In Physics tuition,we totally sang it non-stop.Omgggg.its just so addictive!And its so cute!
Bet Wei Yeh,Jia Wen and Kai Wen is sick of this song now.ahaaha.

Pink and purple,blue and orange,green and white and yelloooow!
chew till soft and BLOW BLOW BLOW..
see the bubble GROW GROW GROW!
Pop pop pop,pop pop pop pop pop pop,
Pop,pop pop,pop pop pop pop pop pop,
POPPPP!

WHEEE =DDD
____

Finally,my 40 documents were approved yesterday.Yay for us,Daphne!
Nothing beats the satisfaction of my very own hard work.lets move on to the next step =)

and oh yeah,Happy Anniversary mummy daddy! =D
As a blessing to your marriage,you have such a good,innocent angel like me.HAHAH.

What's up for today?
Dear John.
Accounts.
Moral.
Bio.
Cycling?
Pasar Malam =) 

No comments:

Post a Comment