Wednesday, August 18

Clash

Mum returned home from the States.So has sis,.Souvenirs!ahaha.Lets see.. mum bought me
            • A pair of Levi's skinny jeans
            • A B.U.M hoody
            • 2 tess which symbolises San Fransisco
            • A pair of Bass heels ( screamssssss!! )
            • Sweeeeeeeeets and chocolates (HEAVEN)
 Cavities =DD
___

Exam week
Two days to go and we're done for the August test.
I still don't get it.. It's only a monthly test and yet everyone is studying like the end of the world.Including me.haha.

To,
Biology - Sivik - Moral - Accounts
I can't wait to get OVER YOU!
___

Got a bad news yesterday.An uncle of mine passed away yesterday night in KL.
Somehow,the disease is still unknown.Seems like one sort of odd bacteria affected him.
When my mum told me,my mind totally went all BLANK.Left my mouth hanging.Didn't know what to say.I was on the verge of letting my tears flow but I couldn't.It's an exam week.Everyone is telling me to concentrate on exams and just hold up.Oh well,that's all I can do.

Will be heading to KL after school on friday.
Funeral on Saturday.

I'm sorry for cousins.
Guess what?I did pray for him everyday.still..



No comments:

Post a Comment