Sunday, August 22

We loved and we lost

Watched The Last Song before heading to KL.
omg * tears* and Liam is so *drools*
Thanks Mel for downloading it.I enjoyed it =D
and couldn't stop crying.

So we reached KL at around 9.30 at night.Sis drove bro-in-law's car.Met up with relatives.Prayers were on when we reached uncle's house.Cousins and aunt seem to be holding up pretty well.Everybody had "food festival" on the last night.LOL.

The morning and last burial ceremony was pretty sad.Everyone grieved and shredded tears.I did too.Poor aunt.She cried the most.thank goodness all the relatives were there to comfort her and keep reminding her she's not alone.
But everything was fine after then
.We all sat around and talked bout good old times and joked alot.
I'm pretty glad to have such a group of funny joker cousins.haha.We went to a restaurant called La La Cheung for dinner.what a name.But the food was *thumbs up* Ate CHEEESE CRAB =DD

Babysitter me.LOL

LOL.I have to babysit my own brother too??? 
He was being so monkey-ish to climb up that tube.
Mischevious little cousins wanted to follow him.omg.BAD ROLE MODEL BRO!
____

Guess what I got?
Philips GoGear Mix
Thanks Eng Jie =)

No comments:

Post a Comment