Thursday, August 26

Musical Drama

Charity work for Kiwanis Club Ipoh.
Objective : To raise funds for The down-syndrome kids association.

Jing,Kalai,Mel,Yee Laine,Ker Chyi and Shahira Begum took part.All because of Pn.Florina.Ahaaha.It was pretty fun! =D I did enjoy myself and at the same time did some charity.The amount of donations were ALOT.like literally ALOTTTTT.

 The people there were nice.They all smiled at me.Oooh I love my job =D
Jean - SMILEYSSSS

 Kalai - not really enjoying
 ___

We were "reminded" that there will be a drama comp this coming thursday (TODAY!)
We took advantage of all the times left to practice.
Well we made it in THIRD place =]  It is something to be proud of.And and..its third out of 6 others competitors.teehee.

4 Rose's took the first place and they totally deserved it!hahah.I personally thinks that the credit should all go to Amandaaaaaa!She's lighted up the whole thing and babes and I were all thinking "hmm..must be amanda's idea."LOL.Everything about her is just so natural and spontaneous.YES!Spontaneous =D

Am proud of Afifi too!
Results were unexpected.I left my mouth hanging when the results were announced.Its like ... WOW??haha.anyway,still love the spirit of togetherness in 4 Kekwa =DD

Didn't study the whole morning.were busy chit chatting with babes.I couldn't help getting oh-so restless and started throwing my pen around.Mostly aimed at Mel.LOL.

So many things to come on the way.Anyway,shopping with Ash and Daphne tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment