Sunday, June 13

Someone returned =D

Jevin and Ash helped me out for those lonely days.haha.Friday night!Tagged along when mum fetched Loo Sen to at night.Oh mannn.Temptation of breaking in!LOL.Went out around 11+ for supper and family.Supposingly with Loo Sen too,but he was with his gang of friends.We went to Tong Sui street (yummmm!)  Vil Minn and Jiet are really funny guys.They told mum "aunty leng jor..aunty leng jor.." when mum stared at them.ahahaha.

At around 12+
A call came in.
Saw the caller ID
Was thinking.. this is impossible
Picked up.
HAPPINESS! =D

Sis and I then woke up at 6.45 am on Saturday morning.Drove over to McD I'm lovin it *winks* Had our breakfast.We wi fi-ed and no one was there maybe cause it was too early?haha.Then we picked Zatil up.Had sketch meeting.Story line?Done done done.Might be helping out for marching if Xin Ee ran out ways to pull things back.Pity everyone.

Followed mum and dad to buy a new bicycle for Loo Sen.guess wad?I'm still stuck with the old one while HE gets a new one.grr..haha.But anyway,its for his UTP purposes.
We purchased it.Its called Hard Rock =)

Mum and dad laughed when I told them I like THIS cutieee.


Went Jusco with sis at night.shopping,and eating.we shopped around.and as usual,she will make silly jokes for me to laugh at.Wad we brought home is some Secret Recipe and Coffee Bean.I had my favourite Banana Chocolate =)

Watched 5 episodes of Glee on the bed with sis and Oscar the dog.LOL.Enjoyed them with some Coffee Bean.Sis couldnt stop admiring Mr.Shue's dance moves.She named him THE OLDER JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE.I kinda agree on that too.haha.He's cool!Loo Sen bought me Burger King went he came home.Makan again.I think I had too much.I have to stop eating!!!!

Spent my lovely sunday is Meru.We continued Glee but so much better this time.We had sound systems and so the music were all beautiful.ahahaha.I had nachos and Royal Mint Chocolates.Lots of them.DAMN =(

Yummmm.
_______
Karate Kid tomorrow.
HAIIII YAKKKK!

No comments:

Post a Comment