Friday, June 18

Bummmmdibooom

Finally,I set up the wireless mode ALL BY MYSELF.hahahaha.a taste of victory.Now sis cant underestimate me anymore.I mean..in the sense of electronics and computer stuffs.I have always been a bimbo in that.I even need some for tinie tiny little stuffs which has something to do with electronics.The future of mine will not be in engineering.haha.

Stayed up late watching Glee.The final episode of season 1.Will there even be a season 2?The ending is just so sad.Sis was sleeping beside me while I watched it on the laptop.Shredded tears.omg.so sad.Jevin and Tengky is right.IT IS  SO TOUCHY!

Had sketch practice again this morning.cant believe it. 
 GATHERING IS TOMORROW!Haha.seriously funny times with all the sketch people.Laughed like a mad person.ahaha.Each and everyone of us just somehow automatically naturally will come out with something funny even when we're suppose to be serious.haha.Then we had this mini game by Malathi.its for the marching peeps but Mel,Zat and I played along.

Its called the "Trust Game"Objective : To test how much you trust your team.The marching people held hands and supported each other.heads on each other laps.Once we started,they have to support each other while Mel,Zat,Me,Malathi and Suba pull the chairs away.and whoa!They were floating!Shows great teamwork.Go Rangers!We shall fight till the very end tomorrow!!

Girly girl times =)
HAHA.Melenie ohhh melenie.
-------
Daphne Leong is back! 
=D

No comments:

Post a Comment