Sunday, June 6

Realising the Undisclosed Dream

Shower checked!Breakfast checked!Cooking stuffs checked!Ice box,stoves,lots of lots of ingredients,cooking untensils checked checked checked!and we're good to go!SMI here comes 4th Unit Rangers!Our very 3rd year of gathering =D.experiences like no other!

Here's all the comps:

Treasure Hunt
Yee Laine,Daphne,Charmaine,Jia Wen and many of the juniors took part but we did not get the title.Maybe we will be even smart next year.One lesson learnt! =)

Marching
Our team WON!!!hahaha.the greatness of SMC.Congrads to Addy and Zatil.they were teling me how worried they were.See..things will turn out fine in the end =)

Can you see how arrogant they were?haha.

Modern Cooking
Hui Yean,Corrine,Mel and I have tried our very best.But we didnt get it.Right after the testing was over,Yen Fong called all the rangers down to finish up our food.and guess wad?they said it was AWESOME!We laughed alot there.Its nice seeing everyone..especially one united troop having fun together.hahaha.they helped out to pack.The most discipline troop won.according to Leon,the robotic troop.LOL!

Loo Sen and his friends were disturbing me when I was cooking.They stood right in front and kept looking and disturbing and also talking bout me.THE WHOLE GANG!I can hear them!ishhhh.Everywhere I go also sure they'll never leave me alone.Saw Leon passing by.He smiled at me.Stupid Loo Sen!

Advertising
Subha and Uma was really really goood with the optimum prime 02!HAHA.i couldnt stop laughing/its amazing how they can come out with all the random stuffs.hahaha!

 SMC
ACS

But ACS won with their Mop Best.we were good anyway =)

Sketch
Our dying scene did captured some heart.to be honest,I was having tears right backstage.such a touching moment.When we got back,some told us that they were crying too.AWWWWW..

ACS won.aihs.damn you Kenny =P


Dance
That St.Xavier's school was amazing!hahaha.all the giggolos.haha.They were seriously awesome.My friends and I kept WHOA WHOA OMG OMG.i bet Kevin will like that alot =)

Others schools were pretty good too.But I somehow thinks its too typical to dance those korean songs and stuffs.If only you und wad I mean.Other schools are getting better and better.Amanda and I was..NEXT YEAR!!WAIT TILL NEXT YEAR!haha


Banner
We basically won.We were the only school which participated.I love the dream catcher.Vivian Cheah did it all by herself.she made the dream catcher.its really amazing.Go MC!

Singing
Congrads to Ash and Daphne.told you girls you can do it.haha.They were too nervous that they couldnt eat dinner.they just skipped it.Chiilax =)



We also won...best attendance
Overall Champion!!!!
Yesss..another year for SMC =)


I danced like mad.with my gang of crazy frens and also crazy seniors like subah,malathi,hui yean and uma.haha.we totally danced like there's no tomorrow.I sweated like hell after each open dance session.thank goodness Loo Sen was there holding my bottle.Don't wanna die of dehydration.

Everything was fine.It did not rain.thanks god =)  Ah Kitt don;t have to tension.He had been complaining bout the weather problem for like 2 weeks?And I prayed hard since then so it woulnd't rain.awww I'm such an angel.LOL.

Met Miching and I screamed as I ran towards her to give her a big hug!haha.Yes we're going out this week.wooooots!


Things over this gathering :
I hate people who are rude.
I hate people who are irresponsible.
I hate people who gets the title to show off but didnt really contribute much.
I hate people acting like they have the guiding spirit while all they want is to meet guys.
I hate that ******** school girls.attitude one kind.
I hate hating people..so don't make me hate you.

You know what..just replace hate with 'dislike'.it sounds more decent =)


Good job to each and every sister guides and brother scouts out there!
Lets keep the guiding fire alive!



No comments:

Post a Comment