Thursday, June 10

The Killers

Woke up at 7.30 this morning.Get ready for breakfast!ahaha.Daphne came to my house first.Amanda and Ash then cycled to my gate.We went to the coffee shop nearby.Daphne and I had roti canai and roti telur.Ash has mee while Amanda just had pancake.We chit chatted for an hour there.Lots of laughs =)

We walked and cycled around for a little while
LOL.SUPERMAN FLYING!
(Daph and I were screaming!)

Superman and her theory about bicycle.LOL

We watched The Killers 
staring Katherine Heigl and the so soooo sizling hot Ashton Kutcher.
OMG.those abssssssssss!Zatil and I couldn't stop drooling!

Went to Pizza Hut for lunch.After that,only left Melenie,Ash and I.And so we just walk around.We were looking for that GUY.its as though as we were crazy stalkers.hahaha.

Someone bought SOMETHINGS for someone.heh heh hehhhh.

 LOL.ash and I decided to snap it for Jevin.
LAINE LAINE LAINE! =)

Today was fun.Now I;m back home.boredom strikes again!
_________
Its one night and one day without you =/
________
bye daphne!Bon Voyage!

No comments:

Post a Comment