Saturday, June 26

Rangers Test 1st take

All those hard work of memorizing 140+ different names in the excos and the colour of 30+ flags and rules and all the other stuffs you I could possibly think of..goes down to the exam this morning.Yeap..I read and read but still..it isn't that easy to memorize all of them.Slept around 3 plus plus yesterday night.EYE BAGS =/

Daphne picked me up this morning.The exam started at about 8.30?surprisingly,only 12 or 13 of us were in the class taking the exam.No idea where are the rest.I enjoyed conditions like that.The lesser,the better =)  The test was...pretty neutral.Study more and we can answer.Navi was so helpful.awww.. =)  Was in dilemma answering the last two questions.

P.S. Leaders,no matter wad I answered..no offence please! =/

ohhh Lord Baden Powell.You guided all of us today!
HAHAHA =D


Tomorrow!
Lunch with Tuanku Zara.. Gotta be up early.. Iron costume by tonight..
 Look for gold slippers have enough rest!

ITS GOING TO BE A ROYAL OCCASION!
______

Thanks Tengky!! <3  =)
______

3D is invading Ipoh town.oh thank god!Ipoh is actually progressing really well.I'm lucky to be here.

No comments:

Post a Comment