Monday, June 14

Karate Kid

Watched The Karate Kid today =) another day invading Jusco.Told Bs that I am sick of that crazy place.hahah.Ash picked me up.I somehow just decided to wear something casual,simple,decent and just nice.

The Karate Kid
This movie is pretty awesome!Definately entertaining.I kinda like Jaden Smith.He is so cute and so petite in size.hahah.The girl he kissed aint that pretty but awww..so sweet.I wish to own a violin too =(

After the movie,we rushed to the toilet.LOL.Maybe TGV should consider lowering the temperature.Headed off to a Chinese restaurant right opposite Food and Tea.Alex said he wanted to have chinese after a long time not having Chinese food.hahah.And yeahhh..he bragged about his favourite dish.hahah.Ash and I had the same dish while Kitt had deer meat!yummy yum yum.

We pretty much sat down for long there and chit chatted.talking about scouting and guiding and all the creepy stuffs Kitt experienced in troop camp.I'm pretty thankful that I ain't an SMI scout.too much torture to handle for me.haha.

Alex had to leave early.Leaving Ash,Kitt and I.we just walked around..basically heading nowhere but just keep walking.haha.Kitt bought his guitar strings.Spotted a piano book with many nice songs.But guess how much it costs?RM99.80. yeahhh dream on,Jean.hahah.


Went MPH then and bought Ash the latest copy of Galaxie magazine.Flipped through and found her idols Adam Lamber,Demi Lovato,Justin Bieber and Tokio Hotel stuffs.I somehow knew she would love that issue and so I bought it for her.Bought my favourite bookmarks too.Someone else paid =D
I love inspirational BOOKMARKS!


Nice day out!
Went for Physics tuition at night.
Only me and Yee Laine.
I miss Daphne =(

No comments:

Post a Comment