Saturday, August 15

Already gone

Skipped tuition..feel bad?haha.went to SMI drama with friends and FRIEND..haha..the drama was not bad la..somehow I think its more interesting compared to last year's.Sorry la bro,honesty is always the best policy.LOL.. yeah.everything was nice.

Went to skul this morning..haha..Rajin rite?Assembly was funny,just look at the attendance of the form threes compared to the form fours..amazing.. Only 12 peron came in my class.WOOTS!3 Orkid HEBAT!!Combined class with 3BR..yay!get to play play with Amanda.Watched G.I Joe in bilik media right after recess..omg.Amanda and I kept on skipping like a small kid and dancing around all the way to the bilik media and it was so funny..haha..Amanda's actions made Wei Yeh and I laughed till stomach pain..everyone was asking wad's so funny..LOL.

Spent the day chit chatting and joking around with frens..sounds miserable but we enjoyed :)
Talked bout funny things that happened to Yilian and her lame actions.. talked bout old times in primary skul..talked about serious stuffs too.haha.suddenly we became so serious..realised I'm such a realistic person...gotta pull myself back to the ground!

And I also realised Amanda is so protective over me..AWWW..seriously aww..we hugged alot today..haha..Ashley,jangan cemburu! *hugs!!*


YEELAINE!told ya I have the pic of you in primary skul for the UPSR awards..but you dun wanna believe me..here's the proof!LOL.

LOL.yeah the macho one there is you YEE LAINE.


I wanna go MTV World Stage!Lets fly there!

No comments:

Post a Comment