Monday, August 10

Time for goodbye..

First day of trials..mum picked me and Kerch up as usual..while walking to the car she said "Aunt passed away already.." I stopped and stood there a moment.. Kerch and mum stopped awhile and looked at me too.. I was stunned.OMG.how could this happen?? omg.. omg.. omg.. My mind was in a total mess at the moment.All these worries starting to rush towards me.. Cried pretty badly just now..


Sorry I could not be there to see you for the last time..
Now I know you will no longer suffer from operations and medications..
You are my aunt for the past,present and future forever..
Will miss you really really badly =(((

There's so much more left to say
If you were with me today face to face
I never knew I could hurt like this
And everyday life goes on like
"I wish I could talk to you for awhile"
Miss you but I try not to cry
As time goes by
And it's true that you've reached a better place
Still I'd give the world to see your face
And I'm right here next to you
But it's like you're gone too soon
Now the hardest thing to do is say bye bye~~

You are not alone
For I am here with you
Though you're far away
I am here to stay
For you are not alone
For I am here with you
Though we're far apart
You're always in my heart..

When you love someone so deeply
They become your life
It's easy to succumb to overwhelming fears Inside
Blindly I imagined
I couldKeep you under glass
Now I understand to hold you
I must open up my hands
And watch you rise
Spread your wings and prepare to fly
For you have become a butterfly


.....

No comments:

Post a Comment