Monday, August 31

31st August

Its the 31st August
Happy Merdeka!


HEHE..counted down with Melenie..she actually called me to wish me Happy Merdeka.

Its the 31st August..
Last day of hols!
Last day of holiday!Back to school again tomorrow.. basically my hols are kinda broing but kinda fun too.I dun really rmb wad did i do but one thing for sure.I was pretty loaded with things to do during to hols.Went to Meru with sis..enjoyed movies,did house cleaning..studied at the garden there.Its a really nice and relaxing place to study and just RELAX.haha.

Played soccer game on comp with bro yesterday.. the game started and by 2 seconds he already scored a goal. == I was screaming and shouting and totally freaking out while playing with him.I almost scored a goal and kept on saying GO!GO!GOALLLL........ohhhh I didnt score == . in the end..he won by 16-1.. 16-1!! OMG.stupid bro kept on teasing me.. he even wrote on a piece of paper 16-1 and paste on the fridge!! gahh!




Its the 31st August..


Happy Anniversary Mum and Dad!! <3



Good Luck to all 5th Formers for trials! =)





No comments:

Post a Comment