Tuesday, September 1

back to school

Finally back to school.. haha.Ker and I passed by 8th Coy board and it reminded us that we already totally abandoned the coy.haha.yeah..its been long since we had anything huh?

Feels good to be back to school.. catch up with frens.haha.Hugged Amanda! =)
Kai Wen gave a box of sweets to Melenie as promised before the hols.LOL..aww.. that's so sweet of her.We each got one too.haha.everyone crowded our place.. its like looking to the left of my place..ALL QUIET AND STUDYIN.. turn back to my area.. whoa..ppl gathering and chit chatting.like fish marker.LOL.

Puan Loh came into our class and started talking about h1n1 precautions and her bank experience.omg.made us all late for recess..no wonder recess felt short today ==

Charmaine told me the saddest thing today..whoa..I feel kinda sorry.its just sad..very sad..awww.Its okay Maine.If you're seeing this... If its meant to be,it'll be.If its not,then just let it be :)

-I miss the busy days-

No comments:

Post a Comment