Wednesday, September 23

Happy Bday Mei Jee! (the last)

Wong Mei Jee
Happy Bday dear! <3

*she's the best and she never let me down :) *

Went tuition in Davinia's hse this morning.Sadly its the last one and Pn.Shobana isnt teaching us anymore.awww.Melenie and I was so shocked when we just realised today's the last lesson.Pn.Shobana had taught us since form one and its nice to be in a private tuition.Just me,melenie and davinia.and then we're joined by darren ooi!haha.how sad it is that tt is ending..omgosh.It somehow felt weird in tuition this morning.Melenie and I was KINDA sad that its already the last lesson.How can you not feel sad when you lost something you're holding for 3 years?haha.Anyway,teacher was so kind to gave us each a bookmark with written msges on it.AWW.

Every Child of God has a special Place in His Plans

msg written:Dearest Siow Jean,

All the best in your future undertakings.

Love,Pn.Shoba


-THANKS TEACHER C: -


Been studyin alot..but to relax myself..I've been playing piano,Just for fun.and I'm recently addicted to Looking Through Your Eyes.It gives serenity?and its romantic =)


HAHA.Guess wad I found while searching through some stuffs?Pic of me and Darren when we were in kindergarten.That was the young and innocent me.Now..the young but NOT SO innocent me.HAHA.Okay.this is uploaded without permission of Darren.yikes

Its blur.but.. AWWW.

LAST POST TILL THE BIG DAY

No comments:

Post a Comment