Saturday, September 5

Madness with Darren

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JING!<3


Went science tuition in Dagu's hse yday.. Sat in the middle of Melenie and
Davinia as usual.Omg.when will they stop debating over small silly stuffs?haha..but it was damn funny.They both HAHA over a question.omg.Laughed non-stop.

Fetched darren home together..on the way home I was planning to take a nap coz was having such a tiring day.. Went back home and on the comp for Darren to play but I ended up playing the most.Played crazy taxi and for the second attempt I ended up with high scores..well it wasnt actually me who is playing.It was Darren!hahaha..ppl must be wondering how could I shoot my score up so high..Jumped jumped jumped..laugh laugh laugh till I went high..haha.Darren took dinner here too.I missed my nap!damn tired.

Yilian played Kim's phone games again in tuition == When will this girl learn to pay attention during lessons??Kai Wen was texting and chatting during lesson.This girl another case pulak..I gave her THE LOOK and she passed her scissors to me.LOL..so whenever she starts touching her phone I would grab the scissors to scare her.LOL..I feel like a mum.. I guess in Kai Wen's list of friends..I'm the fiercest!haha.

Check out her blog..


"I will eventually feel bad when i return back to school . I guess all my friends are studying now like mad . You know , those super genius , like Janet , Jean , Jichin . All the Js' . lol"
LOL!!All the J's wor..haha..Kai Wen,remember our geo class :)


Got a frightening text from BoonSing.It was written..


"I THINK I JUST TOOK A LIFE!!!!ahhh"
I stare at it for some time..and I'm like.. whoa!did he just killed someone or wad??Went on9 at night..JUST TO BE HIS PRIEST and calm him down.. Back from tuition and went on..Eyes were really tiring and droopy that time.. See see he told me its a kitten's life.ALAMAK..!I thought it was a human or wad..its just a kitten.AIYO...zhadou!anyway,went off earlier coz I was really tired and avoiding talking to some JERKS THAT WILL ONLY NOE HOW TO CAUSE TROUBLES and LIE!

No comments:

Post a Comment