Monday, September 21

Cousins :)

went to cousin's wedding dinner yday in Gopeng.wore a black dress and aunt "wa..big girl already lo.." == hello?so not the 1st time I wore dress and heels in front of you?haha.anyways,sat with cousin brothers Chee Hong and Chee Kin.thank god the third one,Chee Hoe wasnt there.I'll be bullied to the max!Food was good and I had lots of fun with cousins although kena bully alot.
cant believe I even took pics wid them.

YO YO BRIAN LAU CHEE HONG

Cool Loo Sen



Brian and Jean.Cousins for life.DO I HAVE A CHOICE? haha


Stupid monkeys taking ices and play with me.

Ash and Daphne!Tuck again!he says ONE!AWWWW...


Guess wad cousins did when the chicken dish arrived..

Brian:woi!chicken wei!

Chee Kin:*takes up chopsticks COME I GET THE HEAD!You find the butt!

Me:*covers bowl WEIII DUN AHH!

Loo Sen:I think I saw the chicken backside!there there!

Me:No!dun put it in my bowl!I dun want!

Brian:I didnt say put it in ur bowl also.

*He took another plate and put the chicken butt and head and places it right in front of me == !!*

No comments:

Post a Comment