Sunday, September 20

Selamat Hari Raya :)

To all my muslim friends,Selamat Hari Raya!
Maaf zahir dan batin =)
(cant wait for Lily's open house!)

Had a crazy long day yday..woke up early..was almost out the whole day.But yeahh..had fun.Went meru hse and helped Jie wid her house hosting.She invited her frens over and we had coffee,cupcakes and CHOCOLATE FONDUE.hmmhh!It was CHOCOLATY and we dipped it with Kiwi,Strawberries and Bananas!chocolate fondue is like a tradition during sleepovers.Its a great thing we had one set of this at our very own home :)

*Spent whole day wid sis and had lots of fun and jokes!*

Went on9 around 9.30 last night,played UNO online with Jevin.hahah.I won for the 1st round!Then we played Jigsaw puzzle..he requested to use my pic so we ended up solving the puzzle of my picture.LOL..step by step we solved the side ways and the middle till we can finally get a piece of my hair.LOL..its kinda weird to solve a puzzle on MY VERY OWN FACE you noe..haha.Sudd he went off and we didnt manage to solve it all.aww too bad.Eh Jevin,the next time we put Kanye's face there and mash it up kay?We put the eyes and the mouth terbalik and cover his lubang hidung.HAHA.In the end we played CHECKERS.I WON I WON I WON!

Found a really really funny pic posted by boon sing in facebook.hahah.

LOL!
----------

TODAY

Woke up and parents are already gone for cousin's wedding yum cha ceremony..Sis is incharged of bro and my lunch.We went JJ and tried out the new restaurant.Its called CAFE TAKAHASHI where they served japanese food.Sis and I was actually planned to go there earlier but didnt had a chance to.Now we do.First time there honestly..the food was just OKAY LA.not bad.But extremely expensive.The three of us (Jie,Loo Sen and I) ate about RM 70+ there.


Mine-Baked curry chicken rice @ RM15.90

Jie's-dunno wad spaghetti @ RM14.90

*No pic of Loo Sen's.he had Udon set @ RM 26.70*

Great lunch with siblings :))

Attending cousin's wedding dinenr tonight.Gosh!havent chosen any dress yet.haha.Byee!










No comments:

Post a Comment