Wednesday, September 9

Pecutan Matematik?

Took Maths paper 2 test this morning..its so called bengkel or pecutan thingi.omg.such a lame name.No wonder Yilian asked me to put on my spikes shoes to pecut.haha.speaking of spikes shoes..just realised its been long since I wear mine..haha.wonder when will be the next time I'll use it...?

We A's people dunnid to go for the bengkel thingi..so almost half of the class is empty.Was doing maths workbook and chatting with Maine,Jing,Eunice and Kai Yen.dunno how we end up with the godbro topic.LOL.eunice was so funny.
She accidentally said GODBRA instead of GODBRO.. LOL!Maybe she wanted to say godBROTHER but said the shortcut.GODBRA... haha.

Recently listening back to Feedback by Janet Jackson.. haha.it reminded me of our dance!aww..old times.. that was the enrolment dance =)

WHY ISNT iTUNES UPDATED WITH NEW ALBUMS?
HMMM....
Watcha Say-Jason DeRulo
So let me in (let me in) give me another chance (another chance)
To really be your man
Cause when the roof cave in and the truth came out
I just didn't know what to do
But when I become a star we'll be living so large
I'll do anything for you..
-Hate Wednesdays.Double tuition..gotta go!-
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment